- Proactive Renewal Meeting. We meet with you 90 days in advance to discuss your renewal options for the coming year.
- Employee Meetings. When renewal decision is finalized, we will hold employee meetings at the employer’s preferred time during the day. We also provide the Employer with a new payroll deduction sheet. Each employee will receive an open enrollment election sheet and employee packet with all information from the insurance company.
- Agent Visits. For new employees, we provide a licensed agent to personally visit with the employee, explaining all benefits and costs. At this appointment, we will complete all necessary enrollment forms and send them to the insurance company with follow-up on processing and I.D. card delivery.
- Customer Service. Customer service from our office is provided 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday thru Friday. If an issue cannot be resolved quickly by phone, the agent or service representative will make an appointment for a personal visit.
- Knowledgeable Staff. We always encourage employees to call Heavin & Associates first with any questions regarding their employee benefits. Calling us first will help relieve some of the burden from the employer’s staff.
- Heavin’s Hints. We provide helpful information for employers with a tip sheet called Heavin’s Hints. It is an easy-to-read handout to help each employee understand how to maximize their benefits and avoid unnecessary charges.
- Educational Seminars. Periodic complimentary seminars are provided to our clients when topics are of value. Past seminars have included self-funding employee benefits, workers’ compensation alternatives, health savings accounts (HSA), health reimbursement arrangements (HRA) and health care reform.
Park Green Atrium
Heavin & Associates
4444 Corona Dr. Suite 212
Corpus Christi, TX 78411
Toll Free: 800-460-3261